SAP customers now have a forum where they can find qualified, SAP-certified partners for collaboration on their projects and, in turn, share their experiences. At Partner Place, powered by Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG), they can:
- Find the partners who are qualified in the area they need expertise or support.
- Search for a partner by product, region, and rating.
- Provide feedback on the collaboration and conduct productive live discussions with SAP partners.
- Highlight expectations of partners and critical skills required by customers.
Through Partner Place, SAP partners can increase their visibility in the SAP ecosystem, and build a legacy of customer testimonials in an independent forum:
- Speak to their capabilities on a particular product within the SAP SuccessFactors portfolio.
- Highlight specific solutions they have created for customers.
- Have their customers provide testimonials to their expertise and experience.
- Learn more about customer expectations of partners and critical skills required.
Join the community of SAP SuccessFactors customers and partners at Partner Place to strengthen engagement, share lessons learned, and improve collaboration between SAP customers and partners. Create your profile today.
See our Frequently Asked Questions here.