Join the SAP Security Expert, Frank Buchholz, SAP Active Global Support, for a monthly webcast series detailing “What’s New from SAP Security Patch”.
This interactive series will be held on the third Wednesday of the month at 12:00 p.m. ET. Mark your calendars and consider joining us for an on-going conversation about SAP Security.
Frank Buchholz, SAP
- Overview of March/April Security Patch Day- 4:10
- Extended availability for Security Corrections- 9:10
- RFC Gateway and Message Server Vulnerabilities- 12:15
- Architecture and Main Risks- 15:20
- RFC Gateway and Message Server Configuration Settings- 21:30
- RFC Gateway Security- 27:10
- How to manage RFC Gateway Access Control lists as of SAP_BASIS 7.40- 30:50
- How to manage RFC Gateway Access Control lists in older ABAP releases or in Java- 36:45
- Message Server Security Notes- 38:40
- Open Items/What else?- 45:10
- EarlyWatch Alert Workspace in Support Portal Launchpad- 54:25
- Pilot Phase for Security Dashboard in the SAP EarlyWatch Alert Workspace- 58:50